Namaste! My name is Mariah Almerez, and I am The Tiniest Warrior. After years working in a stressful corporate environment, I learned about the way of the Yogi, and began to integrate the strategies into my life. The difference was profound, and started to see the benefits in my body, mind and spirit. Yoga brought me peace and strength and gave me the confidence to pursue the career I wanted, sharing my Henna art and healing practices. I am happy and grateful to wake each day and share my knowledge, art, and practice with my students and clients.
Current Offering & Bookings:
- Henna – Weddings, Batchelorette Parties and Briadal Showers, Baby Showers, Belly Blessings, Events, and Markets, Stop by the market for a small piece or use the bookings tab/ Private custom work available.
- Yoga & Healing Therapies – Adults and Children with Special Needs, Aerial, Chair, Hatha, Flow, Stretch, Power & Ashtanga, Pre & Post Natal Yoga, Kids Yoga, Corporate Yoga.
- Meditation, Sound Healing and private sessions in Tibetan sound healing modalities.
Why should you choose to work with me? I am always learning and growing my practice and have gathered a lot of knowledge and credentials over the years. In yoga and henna we never stop learning and growing!
- Yoga Alliance RYT500 Registered Adult 500 Hour Yoga Teacher. – View my registration.
- Yoga for Disabilities, Children, Hatha/Vinyasa Yoga, Meditation, Aerial Yoga, & Health Instructor. Trained with David Williams, Jonah Kest, and many other influential teachers.
- Past experience Creating the Fitness Program and Building the Fitness Center at Promise in Brevard for Adults with Special Needs.
- Henna Artist, 100% Organic Ingredients Trained with East Coast Henna Conference HennaU, Tarot, Tibetan Sound Healing, Studies in Taoism, Zen & Yoga Philosophy.
- NGY Kids Yoga Certified, CosmicKids Yoga Training
- B.S.B.A Human Resource Management from the University of Central Florida